Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map shewing the discoveries made by British officers in the Arctic regions, from the year 1818 to 1826
- Franklin, John, 1786-1847
- London : John Murray, 1828.
- Relief shown by hachures. From: Narrative of a second expedition to the shores of the polar sea, in the years 1825, 1826 and 1827 / by John Franklin. London : John Murray, 1828.
- Northwest Territories and Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Scientific expeditions—Arctic regions, Arctic regions—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Northwest, Canadian—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Arctic regions—Maps, Polar regions—Maps, Maps—Arctic regions—1828, Maps—Northwest, Canadian—1828, and Maps—Polar regions—1828
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.