Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map shewing the discoveries made by British officers in the Arctic regions, from the year 1818 to 1826
- Franklin, John, 1786-1847
- London : John Murray, 1828.
Relief shown by hachures. From: Narrative of a second expedition to the shores of the polar sea, in the years 1825, 1826 and 1827 / by John Franklin. London : John Murray, 1828.
- Northwest Territories and Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Scientific expeditions—Arctic regions, Arctic regions—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Northwest, Canadian—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Arctic regions—Maps, and Polar regions—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library