Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Nlle. Galles Mérid.le [i.e. Nouvelle Galles Méridionale], ou, Côte orientale de la Nouvelle Hollande
- Bonne, Rigobert, 1727-1794
- [Paris : Hôtel de Thou, 1788]
- Plate 137 from Atlas Encyclopédique, contenant la géographie ancienne, et quelques cartes sur la géographie du Moyen Age, la géographie moderne, et les cartes relatives à la géographie physique / par M. Bonne et par M. Desmarest. [vol. 2 1788]. Vegetation and relief on some maps shown pictorially and by soundings. "Cook 1er Voyage." Main map shows track of Captain Cook's first voyage along the east coast of Australia in the Endeavour (Pt. Hicks 20 April 1770 - Cape York Aug. 1770). Van-Diemen inset shows tracks of HMS Adventure under the command of Tobias Furneaux when separated from James Cook during his second voyage in February - May 1773.
- Australia, New South Wales, Queensland, and Tasmania
- Cook, James, 1728-1779—Travel—Australia, Furneaux, Tobias, 1735-1781—Travel—Tasmania, Coasts—Australia, Eastern—Maps, Australia—Discovery and exploration—Maps—Early works to 1800, Australia—Maps—Early works to 1800, and New South Wales—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.