Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Discoveries along the south coast of Franz-Josef Land by Mr. B. Leigh Smith, 1880
- Turner, W. J. (William John).
- London : published for the Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society, byEdward Stanford, 1881.
- Route, direction, and dates of voyage are shown. Ice sheets and icebergs along route shown in blue. Depth shown by soundings. Relief shown by hachures. Conjectural coastlines shown by broken lines. Site of abandonment of Tegetthoff [Austrian vessel] in 1874 is shown. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and monthly record of geography. Vol. 3 (1881), no. 3, pp. 129-50; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J6873
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Smith, Benjamin Leigh—Travel—Maps, Franz Josef Land (Russia)—Discovery and exploration, Sea ice—Franz Josef Land, Coastal mapping, Franz Josef Land (Russia)—Maps, and Nautical charts
- Call number:
- G9786.C37 1880 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.