Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The north eastern coast of North America from New York to Cape Canso : including Sable Island
- Blunt, Edmund M. (Edmund March), 1770-1862
- New York : E. & G.W. Blunt, 1828.
- Depths shown by soundings. "G. Ely, Sc't.; Eng'd by D.R. Harrison." Insets: Buzzards Bay drawn from the survey of Des Barres and information furnished by W.C. Taber, by Edmund Blunt -- Boston Harbour from the survey of A.S. Wadsworth ... and the chart of Des Barres -- Cape Cod Harbor by Major J.D. Graham -- Halifax Harbour and adjacent coast by J.F.W. Des Barres. Also covers much of the New Jersey coast, extending south to Barnegat Inlet. Historic Maps copy imperfect: sheets 2-3 wanting.
- United States, Canada, Massachusetts, and New Jersey
- Atlantic Coast (Mass.)—Maps, Atlantic Coast (N.Y.)—Maps, Maps—Massachusetts—1828, Maps—New York (State)—Long Island—1828, Nautical charts—Massachusetts—1828, and Nautical charts—New York (State)—Long Island—1828
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.