Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The north eastern coast of North America from New York to Cape Canso : including Sable Island
- Blunt, Edmund M. (Edmund March), 1770-1862
- New York : E. & G.W. Blunt, 1828.
Depths shown by soundings. "G. Ely, Sc't.; Eng'd by D.R. Harrison." Insets: Buzzards Bay drawn from the survey of Des Barres and information furnished by W.C. Taber, by Edmund Blunt -- Boston Harbour from the survey of A.S. Wadsworth ... and the chart of Des Barres -- Cape Cod Harbor by Major J.D. Graham -- Halifax Harbour and adjacent coast by J.F.W. Des Barres. Also covers much of the New Jersey coast, extending south to Barnegat Inlet. Historic Maps copy imperfect: sheets 2-3 wanting.
- United States, Canada, Massachusetts, and New Jersey
- Atlantic Coast (Mass.)—Maps and Atlantic Coast (N.Y.)—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library