Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Colonies françaises (en Amérique)
- Levasseur, Victor
- À Paris : chez l'Editeur, Rue St. Jacques nos. 43 et 45, 
- Bar scales for each map. Ile St. Martin -- Guyane Française -- Ile de Terre Neuve -- Les Isles St. Pierre et Miquelon. From: Atlas national illustré des 86 départements et des possessions de la France ... / par V. Levasseur ... Paris : A. Combette, 1845. Illustrated border. In upper margin: Atlas national illustré. Hémisphère boréal. No. 92. Includes statistical notes.
- Saint-Martin, French Guiana, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- French Guiana—Maps, Newfoundland and Labrador—Maps, Saint Martin—Maps, Saint Pierre and Miquelon—Maps, Maps—French Guiana—1845, Maps—Newfoundland and Labrador—1845, Maps—Saint Martin—1845, and Maps—Saint Pierre and Miquelon—1845
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.