Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- London ; Edinburgh : A. Fullarton & Co., [1862?], 1856.
- Relief shown by hachures. "The results of Dr. Kane's expedition, by favour of the royal Geographical Society." In upper margin: III. Includes 11 illustrations and bird's eye views surrounding the maps: H.M.S. Terror thrown up by the ice in Frosen Strait, "Prince Albert" surrounded by icebergs in Melville Bay (W. Parker Snow), Cape Hotham with H.M.S. Pioneer and Resolute, Esquimaux female, Seal hunting, Building snow hut (Kennedy's 2nd voyage of the "Prince Albert), Sledge travelling (Osborne's arctic journal), Walrus or horse, and Esquimaux man and boy. Plate 3 from: The royal illustrated atlas of modern geography. London ; Edinburgh : A. Fullarton and Co., [1862?]
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Snow, William Parker, 1817-1895, McClure, Robert John Le Mesurier, Sir, 1807-1873, Eskimos—Pictorial works, Arctic regions—Discovery and exploration—Maps, and Maps—Arctic regions—1856
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.