Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the Barents & Kara Seas, illustrating the Arctic campaign of 1879
- Turner, W. J. (William John).
- London : Edward Stanford, 1880.
- Routes and dates of the Willem Barents and Isbjorn voyages are shown. Areas of sea ice are shown. Depth shown by soundings. Approximate line of 100 fathoms depth is shown. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and monthly record of geography. Vol. 2 (1880), no. 1, pp. 1-40; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J6873
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Barents Sea—Discovery and exploration, Sea ice—Barents Sea—Maps, Willem Barents (Ship)., Isbjørnen (Ship)., Barents Sea—Maps, Arctic Ocean—Maps, and Nautical charts
- Call number:
- G9782.B3C37 1879 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.