Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Operationskarte Russland - Blatt Nr. 6.
- Germany. Heer. Abteilung für Kriegskarten- und Vermessungswesen II
- [Berlin] : Generalstab des Heeres Abteilung fü̈r Kriegskarten- und Vermessungswesen (II), 1942.
- Shows international and administrative boundaries, four classes of roads and three classes of railroads. Relief shown by contours, gradient tints and spot heights. "Stand: 1930 - 41, Einzelne Nachträge 1942 Nur für den Dienstgebrauch!" "IV. 1942 (D 37)." Map surveyed 1930-41. Prepared for the use of the German Army. The roads are oveprinted. Princeton University Map Collection is missing sheet 1, and 5.
- Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics and Russia (Federation)
- Former Soviet republics—Maps, Soviet Union—Maps, Turkey—Maps, and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G7001.C2 1942 .2
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.