Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The Arctic regions : comprising the most recent explorations of Robert E. Peary, Fridtjof Nansen and F. Jackson
- Heilprin, Angelo, 1853-1907
- Philadelphia : The Geographical Society of Philadelphia, 1897.
Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Shows routes of explorers, with dates of discoveries.
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Arctic regions—Discovery and exploration—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library