Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Le nouveau Mexique, appelé aussi Nouvelle Grenade et Marata, avec partie de Californie : selon les memoires les plus nouveaux
- Coronelli, Vincenzo, 1650-1718
- Paris : Chez J.B. Nolin, [between 1680 and 1689]
- Relief shown pictorially. Shows settlements, areas of Indian habitation, and coastal points along "Isle de Californie" and "Mer de Californie" and inland to the Rio del Norte beyond Santa Fe. Has watermarks. "Chez J.B. Nolin, sur le Quay de l'Horlogeà, l'Enseigne de la Place des Victoires Vers le Pont-Neuf, Avec Privilege du Roy, 168." Includes "Avertissement," list of provinces and notable towns, text, and decorative cartouche.
- Southwest, New
- Indians of North America—Maps, Indians of Mexico—Maps, New Mexico—Maps, Southwest, New—Maps, Southwest, New—Historical geography—Maps, Maps—New Mexico—1680, Maps—Southwest, New—1680, and Early maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.