Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A topographical map of the southern interior from Millville to Atco and Egg Harbor City
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton, N.J.] : The Survey, 1887 ([New York] : Julius Bien & Co. Lith.)
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights. Depths shown by soundings. "From original surveys and levelings based on the triangulation of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey." In upper margin: Atlas sheet No. 15 (Southern interior). Originally issued folded in covers 24 x 18 cm.
- New Jersey
- Atlantic County (N.J.)—Maps, Gloucester County (N.J.)—Maps, Salem County (N.J.)—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—Atlantic County—1887, Maps—New Jersey—Gloucester County—1887, Maps—New Jersey—Salem County—1887, Topographic maps—New Jersey—Atlantic County—1887, Topographic maps—New Jersey—Gloucester County—1887, and Topographic maps—New Jersey—Salem County—1887
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.