Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Kumamoto, Japan, Kumamoto-ken, Kyushu. A.M.S. L902.
- United States. Army Map Service and Army Map Service
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, U.S. Army, 1945.
- Relief shown by 10 meter contour interval and spot elevations. Depth shown by fathoms. Shows outlines of buildings (some with names), roads, railways classifeid, boundaries classified, built-up areas, cemetaries, temples, lighthouses, and vegetation by symbols. "For use by War and Navy Department agencies only." Includes glossary, index to boundaries, and coverage diagram. Place names transcribed according to modified Hepburn (Romaji) system. This is a map of the city of Kumamoto, Japan, shown at a 1:12,500 scale. The map was created for use by War and Navy Department agencies during World War II.
- Japan, Kumamoto, Kumamoto-ken, Kumamoto-shi, Kyushu, and G7964.K82C2.1945.A7M3
- Administrative and political divisions, Cities and towns—Japan—Maps, Kumamoto-shi (Japan)—Maps, Japan—Maps, Maps, Topographic maps, Roads, Railroads, Transportation, Industry, World War II, City map, Military, and Facilities and Structures
- Call number:
- G7964.K82C2 1945 .A7M3
- 1943 and 1945
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.