Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Junction, Hunterdon County, N. J. (Sheet 1)
- Sanborn Map Company
- New York : Sanborn-Perris Map Co., Limited , 1901.
Includes key and text. Oriented with the north to the upper left. Junction, so called because the Central Railroad of New Jersey and the Delaware, Lackawanna and Western Railroad crossed there, is the earlier name of Hampton, N.J.
- New Jersey
- Real property—New Jersey—Hampton—Maps and Hampton (N.J.)—Maps
- Call number:
- HMC04 (Hampton)
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library