Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- France. Armée. Service géographique
- [Paris?] : Service géographique d'armée, 
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights. Shows present-day Israel, Lebanon and Syria. In upper margin: Feuille no. 7. Includes guide to adjoining sheets. Includes list of provinces and their capitals, glossary of generic terms translated from Arabic and Persian. Insets: Plan de Jérusalem et de ses environs -- Plan d'Alep -- Plan de Damas et de ses faubourgs -- Plan de Beyrout et de ses environs.
- Israel, Lebanon, and Syria
- Israel—Maps, Lebanon—Maps, Syria—Maps, Maps—Israel—1897, Maps—Lebanon—1897, and Maps—Syria—1897
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.