Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Horta and Pim Bays ; Fayal Channel
- Vidal, A. T. E. (Alexander Thomas Emeric), 1792-1863
- London : Published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty, July 5th 1849.
- Relief shown by hachures, soundings, and spot heights. Includes 4 cross sections: Town of Horta from the anchorage; Magdalena Rocks; The channel of Fayal from the south-westward; The channel of Fayal from the northward. "Sold by R.B. Bate, agent for the Admiralty charts, 21 Poultry." "1940." Historic Maps copy has paper label on verso: No. 1940.
- Horta (Azores)—Maps, Faial Island (Azores—Maps, Maps—Azores—Faial Island—1849, and Nautical charts—Azores—1849
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.