Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A new map of Turkey in Asia
- Anville, Jean Baptiste Bourguignon d', 1697-1782
- London : Printed for Robert Sayer ... , 1789.
- Relief shown pictorially. Shows Cyprus and part of Europe. Prime meridian: London. "Printed ... as the Act directs Jany. 6th. 1789." Probably issued in: A general atlas, describing the whole universe ... : the whole being an improvement of the maps of D'Anville and Robert / engraved in the best manner on sixty-two copper-plates, by Thomas Kitchin, senior, and others ... London : Printed for Robert Sayer, no. 53, Fleet-street, [1790?]
- Middle East and Turkey
- Middle East—Maps—Early works to 1800, Turkey—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Middle East—1789, and Maps—Turkey—1789
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.