Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Mexico and Central America to illustrate Harper's Gazetteer
- McLellan, David
- New York : Harper & Bros., 
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Shows sailing routes through the West Indies, indicated by passage, major cities and ports; lower Mexico, Northwest coast of South America, Texas as part of United States; layouts of cities in port insets; parishes, towns and estates for inset of Jamaica; "Gr. Bahama Banx" spelled with an "x." Includes key to "Abreviations of the Names of the Nations possessing the West India Is." and notes. "Transferred and Printed for J.C. Smith & Son by D. McLellan." From: Harpers Statistical Gazetteer of the World, 1855. Insets: The harbour and city of Havana -- Jamaica -- The harbours of Port Royal & Kingston.
- West Indies, Central America, Jamaica, Cuba, and Mexico
- Harbors—West Indies—Maps, Mexico—Maps, Central America—Maps, West Indies—Maps, Jamaica—Maps, Havana (Cuba)—Maps, Port Royal (Jamaica)—Maps, Kingston (Jamaica)—Maps, Maps—Central America—1855, Maps—Mexico—1855, and Maps—West Indies—1855
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.