Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Caspian & Black Sea : oil and gas activity and concession map 2013
- Clarkson Research Services
- Houston, Texas : Oilfield Publications Limited, 2013.
- Depths shown by isolines and gradient tints. "Map projection: Latitude/Longitude (WGS84)." Shows gas fields, oil fields, gas pipelines, oil pipelines, refineries, concession blocks. Includes abbreviation list,statistical tables, and graphs. Includes notes, graphs, and small-scale inset of eastern former Soviet Central-Asian republics. "Copyright: The map is the exclusive copyright of the publishers and may not be reproduced in whole or part whithout the written authority of the publishers." "Map data corrected as of April 2013" Includes advertisements. Map sponsors: Clarksons Platou offshore and Dunlop oil & marine.
- Caucasus, Caspian Sea, and Black Sea
- Oil fields—Caspian Sea Region—Maps, Oil fields—Asia, Central—Maps, Oil fields—Black Sea Region—Maps, Oil fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas fields—Caspian Sea Region—Maps, Gas fields—Black Sea Region—Maps, Gas fields—Asia, Central—Maps, Gas fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Pipelines—Caspian Sea Region—Maps, Pipelines—Black Sea Region—Maps, Pipelines—Asia, Central—Maps, Pipelines—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Oil and gas leases—Caspian Sea Region—Maps, Oil and gas leases—Asia, Central—Maps, Oil and gas leases—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Natural gas—Caspian Sea Region—Maps, Natural gas—Black Sea Region—Maps, Natural gas—Asia, Central—Maps, Offshore oil industry, Offshore gas industry, Gas fields, Oil and gas leases, Oil fields, Pipelines, Asia, Central—Maps, Caspian Sea—Maps, Black Sea—Maps, and Thematic maps
- Call number:
- G5692.C3H8 2013 .C5
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.