Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Partie de l'état de Rhode-Island et position des armées Américaine et Britannique au siége de Newport, et à l'affaire du 29 Août 1778
- Buache, Jean-Nicolas, 1741-1825
- [Paris : Dentu, 1807]
- Map of area around Narragansett Bay, showing the positions of opposing forces during the battle of Rhode Island in 1778; relief shown by hachures. Above neat line at right: XI. Taken from atlas accompanying the French translation of The life of Washington by John Marshall; maps by Jean-Nicolas Buache. cf. Tooley's dictionary of mapmakers, vol. 1.
- Rhode Island and United States
- Narragansett Bay (R.I.)—Maps, Newport (R.I.)—Maps, Rhode Island—Maps, Rhode Island, Battle of, R.I., 1778—Maps, United States—History—Revolution, 1775-1783—Maps, Historical maps—Rhode Island, Historical maps—Rhode Island—Narragansett Bay, and Historical maps—Rhode Island—Newport
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.