Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Meissner, Daniel, 1585?-1625
- [Nuremberg : Paul Fürst, 1642]
- View of Calicut; relief shown pictorially. Includes emblem (Arion riding a sea monster) in foreground and mottoes in Latin and German above and below map. In upper right-hand margin: H6. From: Sciographia cosmica, dasz ist, Newes emblematisches Buchleï, darinen in acht Centurijs die vornembstë Stätt Vestung, Schlösser &c der gantzen Welt, gleichsamb adumbrirt ... / durch Danielem Meisnerum ... Nürnberg : Bey Paulo Fürsten, 1642.
- Emblems, Calicut (India)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Bird's-eye views—India—Calicut—1642, and Maps—India—Calicut—1642
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.