Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
- Merian, Matthaeus, 1593-1650
- [Frankfurt am Main, M. Merian, between 1640 and 1688]
- Title ROMA on banderole at upper left, above compass giving orientation with north at left. Arms of city of Rome at upper right. Tempesta's name as draughtsman and Merian's as etcher at lower right. Relief conveyed pictorially.
- Cities and towns—Italy—Rome—Maps, Rome (Italy)—Buildings, structures, etc—Maps—Early works to 1800, Rome (Italy)—Description and travel—Maps—Early works to 1800, Rome (Italy)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Bird's-eye views—Italy—17th century, Maps—Italy—Rome—17th century, and Etchings—Italy—17th century
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.