Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of part of the continent of North America, from longitude [5°?] W. of Washington City to the Pacific and between latitude 35 and 52 North. Compiled from the information of the best informed travellers through that quarter of the globe [Sheet 2 of 4]
- Clark, William, 1770-1838
- [New Haven, Conn., Yale University Library], 1950.
Covers western North America, from Lake Michigan and Lake Superior to the Pacific Ocean, including southern Canada and northern Mexico. Relief shown pictorially. "Facsimile of the original manuscript map in the William Robertson Coe Collection of Western Americana, Yale University Library."--Lower left corner of southwestern sheet. The original map was drawn in 1810. "Reproduced in Full-Tone Collotype by The Meriden Gravure Company"--Lower right corner of southeastern sheet.
- West (U.S.) and North America
- Lewis and Clark Expedition—Maps, Manuscript—Facsimiles, West (U.S.)—Maps, Manuscript—Facsimiles, and North America—Maps, Manuscript—Facsimiles
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library