Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Costa Rica 1:10,000
- Instituto Geográfico Nacional (Costa Rica)
- San José, Costa Rica : Instituto Geográfico Nacional, 1991.
- Topographic map series of San Jose Province and adjacent provinces showing roads, tracks, footpaths, boundaries, water features, vegetation, cultivation, swamps, buildings, and built-up areas. Includes diagram showing administrative boundaries and index to adjoining sheets. Relief shown by 5 meters contour interval and spot heights. Supplementary contour interval at 2.5 meters. "Las lineas negras numeradas indican cada kilometro de la cuadricula Lambert, Costa Rica norte. Las tres últimas cifras han sido omitidas." "Preparado en un programa cooperativo entre el Gobierrno de Costa Rica y la Agencia de Cooperación Internacional del Japón."
- Costa Rica
- San José (Costa Rica : Province)—Maps, Heredia (Costa Rica : Province)—Maps, Topographic maps, and Quadrangle maps
- Call number:
- G4864.S2:2C9C2 1991 .I5G4
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.