Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Tabula geographica provinciarum et urbium, Coloniâ Romanâ vel municipii jure vel aliâ quâvis prærogativâ insignium quæ Imperatorum Romanorum : à Trajana Decio ad Claudium vultus in nummis suis expresserunt : ad illustrandam Numismatum seriem quam D. Anselmus Banduri
- L'Isle, Guillaume de, 1675-1726
- Amstelodami : apud I. Cóvens et Corneille Mortier, [1742?]
Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Ferro. Probably issued in: Atlas nouveau, contenant toutes les parties du monde ... / par Guillaume de l'Isle. Amsterdam : Chez Jean Cóvens & Corneille Mortier, 
- Greece, Middle East, and Turkey
- Classical geography—Maps—Early works to 1800, Greece—History—Maps—Early works to 1800, Middle East—History—Maps—Early works to 1800, Rome—Maps—Early works to 1800, Turkey—History—Maps—Early works to 1800, Historical maps—Greece, Historical maps—Middle East, Historical maps—Rome, and Historical maps—Turkey
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.