Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Patapsco River and the approaches
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington, D.C. : United States Coast Survey], Published in 1849.
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by shading and soundings. Includes sailing directions, notes, tidal information, and three profiles. In upper margin: Harbor map no. [blank]. Presented to [blank] under authority of an Act of the Congress of the United States of June 3d, 1844 &c. & by direction of the Treasury Department. A.D. Bache Superintendent Coast Survey. Historic Maps copy has ms. annotations.
- Patapsco River (Md.)—Navigation—Maps, Maps—Maryland—Patapsco River—1849, and Nautical charts—Maryland—Patapsco River—1849
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.