Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
South Pacific Ocean, Society Islands : Tahiti and Murea (Otaheité and Eimeo) : from French government surveys 1869-85
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Dept
- London : Re-produced at the Admiralty, 21st. Octr. 1895, under the Superintendence of Rear Admiral W.J.L. Wharton ... ; sold by J.D. Potter, Agent for the sale of the Admiralty Charts ... , 1911.
- Relief shown by hachures and bathymetric soundings. "Soundings in fathoms." "Small corrections." Inset: Papetoai & Paopao bays (scale 1:36,309). In lower right margin: 1382. Includes 2 coastal profiles.
- South Pacific Ocean
- Moorea (French Polynesia)—Maps, Tahiti—Maps, Maps—French Polynesia—Moorea—1911, Maps—Tahiti—1911, Nautical charts—French Polynesia—Moorea—1911, and Nautical charts—Tahiti—1911
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.