Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of the Indus and Punjab rivers with the southern portion of Rajpootana
- Burnes, Alexander, Sir, 1805-1841
- London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by John Murray Albemarle St., 1833.
- Relief shown by hachures. Routes of Lieut. Burnes, of Lieut. Holland, and former routes of Lieut. Burnes are shown. Soil characteristics, course of the river water inundation, and territories of indigenous populations area are shown. From: The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 3, (1833), pp. 113-56; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.3 1833
- Southeast Asia, India, and Pakistan
- Indus River—Description and travel—Maps, Punjab (India)—Maps, Punjab (Pakistan)—Maps, Rajasthan (India)—Description and travel—Maps, Physical geography—South Asia—Maps, Rajasthan (India)—Maps, and Physical maps
- Call number:
- G7627.I5S1 1833 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.