Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The Bay of Coquimbo from a Spanish m.s. : Port Herradura
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Office
- [London : Hydrographic Office] ; ... sold by J. D. Potter, agent for the Admiralty charts ... , 1864.
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. "Additional soundings by Lieut. Owen Stanley R.N." "Published according to Act of Parliament by Capt. Hurd R.N. Hydrographer to the Admiralty 11th. Novr. 1817. Additions to 1835 & 1859. Corrections Jan. 1864." At head of title: South America. "574."
- Coquimbo Bay (Chile)—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.