Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- Institut für Angewandte Geodäsie
- Frankfurt am Main : Herausgeber Militärgeographisches AMT, 1978.
- Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights. "Contour interval 50 meters with supplementary contours at 25 meter interval". Map shows airfields (civilian and military), heliports, railroads, roads and trails, power lines, communications facilities, administrative boundaries, water features, and vegetation cover. Map shows overprinted aeronautical information, and universal transverse Mercator 10,000 meter grid. Zone 3. International Ellipsoid. " Horizontal datum: European datum". Includes index. Standard map series designation: Series 1501.
- Germany—Maps and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G3201.C2 s250 I5 Sheet NM 32-5
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.