Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the counties of Bergen and Passaic, New Jersey : from actual surveys
- Hopkins, Griffith Morgan, Jr.
- Philadelphia : G. H. Corey, Publisher, 1861.
- County wall map showing roads, townships, buildings, and householders' names. Relief shown by hachures. "Entered according to act of Congress by John E. Gillette in the year 1861 ... for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania." Wall map. Originally printed on 4 sheets now conjoined. Includes insets of cities of Paterson/Passaic/Hackensack, 13 other insets of boroughs/villages, 3 city business directories, and embellished border.
- Bergen County (N.J.)—Maps, Passaic County (N.J.)—Maps, Landowners—New Jersey—Bergen County—Maps, Landowners—New Jersey—Passaic County—Maps, Cities and towns—New Jersey—Bergen County—Maps, Cities and towns—New Jersey—Passaic County—Maps, Paterson (N.J.)—Maps, Passaic (N.J.)—Maps, Hackensack (N.J.)—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—Bergen County—1861, Maps—New Jersey—Passaic County—1861, Maps—New Jersey—Paterson—1861, County maps—New Jersey—Bergen County—1861, and County maps—New Jersey—Passaic County—1861
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.