Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of Sikkim and parts of the adjacent territories to illustrate sir R. Temple's paper
- Turner, W. J. (William John).
- London : Edward Stanford, 1881.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Boundaries of Sikkim with Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Chumbi Valley, and Bengal Province are shown. Roads and mountain passes are shown. From: Proceedings of the Royal Geographical Society and monthly record of geography. Vol. 3 (1881), no. 6, pp. 321-40; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J6873
- India and Himalaya Mountains
- Sikkim (India)—Description and travel, Sikkim (India)—Maps, Himalaya Mountains Region—Maps, and Physical maps
- Call number:
- G7653.S5C1 1881 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.