Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A general chart of South America
- Becher, A. B. (Alexander Bridport), 1796-1876
- London : published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty, Novr. 4th.1824.
Shows the coasts of South and Central America, Mexico, the West Indies and the southern United States. "527." Historic Maps copy has label on verso: South America, including the Coasts of Mexico to St. Blas, and the W. India Is.
- South America, Central America, Mexico, United States, and West Indies
- Coasts—South America—Maps, Coasts—Central America—Maps, Coasts—Mexico—Maps, Coasts—United States—Maps, Coasts—West Indies—Maps, Central America—Maps, South America—Maps, Mexico—Maps, United States—Maps, and West Indies—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library