Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A general chart of South America
- Becher, A. B. (Alexander Bridport), 1796-1876
- London : published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty, Novr. 4th.1824.
- Shows the coasts of South and Central America, Mexico, the West Indies and the southern United States. "527." Historic Maps copy has label on verso: South America, including the Coasts of Mexico to St. Blas, and the W. India Is.
- South America, Central America, Mexico, United States, and West Indies
- Coasts—South America—Maps, Coasts—Central America—Maps, Coasts—Mexico—Maps, Coasts—United States—Maps, Coasts—West Indies—Maps, Central America—Maps, South America—Maps, Mexico—Maps, United States—Maps, West Indies—Maps, Maps—Central America—1824, Maps—Mexico—1824, Maps—South America—1824, Maps—United States—1824, Maps—West Indies—1824, Nautical charts—Central America—1824, Nautical charts—Mexico—1824, Nautical charts—South America—1824, Nautical charts—United States—1824, and Nautical charts—West Indies—1824
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.