Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Carte de la Louisiane et du cours du Mississipi
- L'Isle, Guillaume de, 1675-1726
- A Amsterdam : Chez Jean Cóvens et Corneille Mortier, geographes, [1730?]
- Covers eastern United States from the Atlantic Ocean and Hudson River Valley to the Rio Grande. Shows some explorers' routes. Relief shown pictorially. Appears in the author's Atlas nouveau, contenant toutes les parties du monde. 1730 and later eds. Includes notes. Inset: Carte particuliere des embouchures de la riviere S. Louis et de la Mobile. Scale [ca. 1:2,700,000].
- United States, Louisiana, and Mississippi River
- Louisiana—Maps—Early works to 1800, Mississippi River Valley—Maps—Early works to 1800, and United States—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.