Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the Peninsula of Mount Sinai and Arabia Petraea from the itineraries of E. Robinson and E. Smith
- Kiepert, Heinrich, 1818-1899
- London : Published as the act directs by John Murray, 50 Albemarle Str., April 1841.
- Relief shown by hachures. From: Robinson, Edward. Biblical researches in Palestine ... London, 1841, Maps volume. Inset maps: "Region between Cairo and Suez", "Pass of Akabah", "Plan of Petra from Laborde." Engraved on stone by H. Mahlmann.
- Arabia, Roman—Maps, Sinai, Mount (Egypt)—Maps, Maps—Arabia, Roman—1841, and Maps—Egypt—Sinai, Mount—1841
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.