Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
New York bay and harbor, New York
- United States Coast Survey
- [Washington] : Coast Survey Office, 1866.
- Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings and stippling. Includes notes and tables of data.
- New York and New Jersey
- Coasts—New York Metropolitan Area—Maps, New York Harbor (N.Y. and N.J.)—Maps, Maps—New York (State)—New York—1866, and Nautical charts—New York Harbor (N.Y. and N.J.)—1866
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.