Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Nova Guinea et In. Salomonis
- Langenes, Barent
- [A la haye? : De l'imprimeries d'Albert Henry, pour Corneille Nicolas?, 1600?]
- Title in upper margin: La nouvelle Guinée, & les Isles de Salomon. 197. On verso: French text, entitled: Description de la nouvelle Guinée, & des Isles de Salomon. Probably issued in: Thresor de chartes, contenant les tableaux de tous les pays du monde, enrichi de belles descriptions, & nouvellement mis en lumi'ere. A la haye : De l'imprimeries d'Albert Henry, pour Corneille Nicolas, 1600. French edition of Caert-Thresoor, originally published by Barent Langenes in 1598. Translated into French by Jean de la Haye, also known as Symon Silvius.
- New Guinea and Solomon Islands
- New Guinea—Maps—Early works to 1800, Solomon Islands—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—New Guinea—1600, and Maps—Solomon Islands—1600
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.