Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of Russia [verso]
- Speed, John, 1552?-1629
- [London] : Sold by Tho. Basset in Fleetstreet and Richard Chiswell in St. Pauls Church yard, 
- Relief shown pictorially. Includes inset map 'The famous and imperiall city of Moscow' with index, and views of 'Russche Narva', 'Archangel', 'The Emperours Court, 'A Hott House" and 'A Mill of Russia'. Verso contains "The description of Russia." Text pages numbered "53" and "54." From: A prospect of the most famous parts of the world. London : Printed for Thomas Basset ... and Richard Chiswell ... ,1676.
- Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics, Russia (Federation), and Ukraine
- Russia—Maps—Early works to 1800, Moscow (Russia)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Ukraine—Maps—Early works to 1800, Russia—Description and travel, Ukraine—Description and travel, Maps—Russia—1676, Maps—Russia—Moscow—1676, and Maps—Ukraine—1676
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.