Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Mediterranean archipelago : surveyed by Captains R. Copeland, T. Graves, & T. Spratt , and the officers of H.M.S. Mastiff, Beacon, Volage, & Medina, 1832 to 1863 : with additions and corrections to 1881 : the Sea of Marmara surveyed by Comr. W.J.L. Wharton & the officers of H.M. Ships Shearwater & Fawn 1872 & 1880 ...
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Dept
- London : Published at the Admiralty 15th. Sept. 1863 under the superintendence of R. Adml. Washington, F.R.S., hydrographer ; sold by J.D. Potter, agent for the Admiralty charts ... , 
Relief shown by hachures and bathymetric soundings. "Soundings in fathoms." "Large corrections, Dec. 1881, April 1886 (sheet A); Dec. 1881, February 1893." (sheet B). "Small corrections XI 94 ... VIII 08 (sheet A); III-33 ... XII 08 (sheet B)." "2836A-B." Insets: Kavala Bay -- Dédé Agatch Road -- Port Sigri -- Foujes -- Ports Mudros & Kondia -- Sandarli Harbour -- Rema Bay -- Port Ali Agha -- Foggia Nova -- Port Kolokithia -- Sighajik Harbour -- Vourlah Harbour -- Smyrna Harbour (sheet A). Insets: Port Kheli -- Port Maltezana -- Port St. Nikolo -- Strait of Samos -- The Peiræus -- Port Lindos -- Port of Rhodes -- Makri Harbour -- Marmarice Harbour -- Kandeliusa (sheet B).
- Greece, Turkey, and Mediterranean Region; Mediterranean Sea
- Nautical charts—Mediterranean Region, Nautical charts—Greece, Nautical charts—Turkey, Mediterranean Region—Maps, Greece—Maps, and Turkey—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library