Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Mediterranean archipelago : surveyed by Captains R. Copeland, T. Graves, & T. Spratt , and the officers of H.M.S. Mastiff, Beacon, Volage, & Medina, 1832 to 1863 : with additions and corrections to 1881 : the Sea of Marmara surveyed by Comr. W.J.L. Wharton & the officers of H.M. Ships Shearwater & Fawn 1872 & 1880 ...
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Dept
- London : Published at the Admiralty 15th. Sept. 1863 under the superintendence of R. Adml. Washington, F.R.S., hydrographer ; sold by J.D. Potter, agent for the Admiralty charts ... , 
Relief shown by hachures and bathymetric soundings. "Soundings in fathoms." "Large corrections, Dec. 1881, April 1886 (sheet A); Dec. 1881, February 1893." (sheet B). "Small corrections XI 94 ... VIII 08 (sheet A); III-33 ... XII 08 (sheet B)." "2836A-B." Insets: Kavala Bay -- Dédé Agatch Road -- Port Sigri -- Foujes -- Ports Mudros & Kondia -- Sandarli Harbour -- Rema Bay -- Port Ali Agha -- Foggia Nova -- Port Kolokithia -- Sighajik Harbour -- Vourlah Harbour -- Smyrna Harbour (sheet A). Insets: Port Kheli -- Port Maltezana -- Port St. Nikolo -- Strait of Samos -- The Peiræus -- Port Lindos -- Port of Rhodes -- Makri Harbour -- Marmarice Harbour -- Kandeliusa (sheet B).
- Greece, Turkey, and Mediterranean Region; Mediterranean Sea
- Nautical charts—Mediterranean Region, Nautical charts—Greece, Nautical charts—Turkey, Mediterranean Region—Maps, Greece—Maps, Turkey—Maps, Maps—Mediterranean Region—1908, Maps—Greece—1908, and Maps—Turkey—1908
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.