Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A description of the Towne of Mannados or New Amsterdam : as it was in September 1661, lying in latitude 40 de: and 40 m:, anno Domini 1664 [copy 2 of 2]
- Hayward, George, approximately 1800- and Hayward, George, b. ca. 1800
- [New York : Common Council], c1859.
- Facsimile of facsimile of ms. in the library of the British Museum. "From the original facsimile in the possession of George H. Moore." "Lith. for D.T. Valentine's Manual, 1859." "Entered according to act of Congress in the 1859 by George Hayward." Oriented with north to lower left. Map within decorative border. Title within illustrative cartouche.
- New York
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Manuscript—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Pictorial—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, New York (N.Y.)—Maps, Manuscript—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, New York (N.Y.)—Maps, Pictorial—Early works to 1800—Facsimiles, and Historical maps—New York (State)—New York
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.