Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
De Moluccos, of Speceri-dragende eilanden tussen Gilolo en Celebes gelegen
- Aa, Pieter van der, 1659-1733
- [Leiden] : Uytgevoerd te Leyden door Pieter vander Aa, 
- Map of the Moluccas, based on the explorations of Diego Lopez de Sequeira; relief shown pictorially. "Met privilegie." In upper margin: Pag. 237. In lower margin: Diego Lopez de Sequeira. From: Naaukeurige versameling der gedenk-waardigste zee en land-reysen na Oost en West-Indiën ... Leyden : Pieter vander Aa, 1707. The collection Naaukeurige versameling ... is divided into 28 "deelen", consisting of 127 parts, each having special t.-p., separate pagination and register. The date of imprint varies: about two-thirds are dated 1706, one-third 1707, five have no date and one is dated 1708. The general title-pages are all dated 1707. cf. Tiele, Nederlandsche bibliographie.
- Maluku (Indonesia)—Maps—Early works to 1800 and Maps—Indonesia—Maluku—1707
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.