Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Trade wind chart of the Atlantic Ocean
- Maury, Matthew Fontaine, 1806-1873
- [Washington, D.C. : United States Hydrographical Office], 1851.
- "Series B." The trade wind charts were released as series B a part of Maury's "Wind and current charts", series A-F. Two sheets were produced, one for the Atlantic and the other for the Indian Ocean. For complete discussion, see "The wind and current chart series produced by Matthew Fontaine Maury," by Marc I. Pinsel, in Navigation : Journal of the Institute of Navigation, v. 28, no. 2 (Summer, 1981), p. 123-137. Includes notes.
- Atlantic Ocean
- Trade winds—Atlantic Ocean—Charts, diagrams, etc, Winds—Atlantic Ocean—Charts, diagrams, etc, Atlantic Ocean—Charts, diagrams, etc, and Nautical charts—Atlantic Ocean—1851
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.