Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Ai Magci. Sigri. miei ossermi. il sigor. Piero Badoero et il Sigor. Antonio Diedo Paolo Forlani : Golfo di Venetia si come è il più famoso et illustre di quanti sono dal Mare ondatti cosi dounedo uscire al mondo nelle mie stampe più copioso di quanti fin hora sono stati ueduti opera dell dotto Gastaldo ...
- Lafréry, Antoine, 1512-1577
- [Rome : A. Lafréry, ca. 1570]
Shows the Gulf of Venice and the Adriatic coast from Venice to the Balkans. Relief shown pictorially. Oriented with north to the left. Imprint from Bifolco.
- Italy and Balkan Peninsula
- Adriatic Coast (Balkan Peninsula)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Adriatic Coast (Italy)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Venice, Gulf of (Italy)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Balkan Peninsula—Adriatic Coast—1570, Maps—Italy—Adriatic Coast—1570, and Nautical charts—Italy—Gulf of Venice—1570
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.