Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of a group of iron mines in Morris County
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton, N.J.] : Geological Survey of New Jersey, 1867.
- Relief shown by contours and spot heights. From: Geological survey of New Jersey : maps. [Trenton, N.J. : State Geologist, 1868]. Iron mines shown in red. "Note. The curved lines denote the contours of the hills, formed by horizontal planes at the distance of 20 feet apart. The numbers upon the summits of the hills denote their height in feet." "Lith. Julius Bien ... New York."
- Iron mines and mining—New Jersey—Morris County—Maps, Morris County (N.J.)—Maps, Geological maps—New Jersey—Morris County—1867, and Maps—New Jersey—Morris County—1867
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.