Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of Pacific Ocean
- H.E.C. Robinson Pty. Ltd
- Sydney : Robinson Pty. Ltd, [Between 1930 and 1939]
- Shows naval bases, shipping routes, and railways. Uses colors to indicate British, Japanese, USA, French, Netherlands, and other countries' ownership. Insets: 1. Japan -- 2. Nauru -- 3. Ocean Id. -- 4. Hawaiian Islands --5. Midway Id. --6. Phlippine Islands -- 7. Wake -- 8. Canton Id. -- 9. Guam -- 10. Fiji -- 11. Western Samoa -- 12. Eastern Samoa -- 13. Solomon Islands -- 14. Santa Cruz Islands -- 15. New Hebrides British & French Condominium -- 16. New Caledonia Dependencies -- 17. Tahiti -- 18. Lord Howe Id. 19. Norfolk Id. -- 20. Rarotonga -- 21. Yap -- 22. Saipan -- 23. Truk Is. -- 24. Hong Kong -- 25. Singapore -- 26. Malay States. Originally issued folded to 26 x 20 cm.
- Pacific Ocean and Oceania
- Pacific Ocean—Maps, Islands of the Pacific—Maps, Maps—Pacific Ocean—1930, and Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.