Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Bristol and Cardiff ; Salisbury, Winchester and Reading
- Great Britain. Ordnance Survey
- Southampton : The Survey, 1923.
- Relief shown by contours, shading and spot heights. In upper margin: Ordnance survey of England and Wales. Sheet 32-33. "Reduced from the one inch map of 1903-08. Published at the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton in 1915 by Colonel C.F. Close C.M.G., R.E., Director General."--In margin below map of Bristol and Cardiff. "Reduced from the one inch map of 1901-03. Published at the Ordnance Survey Office, Southampton in 1914 by Colonel C.F. Close C.M.G., R.E., Director General. Reprint 1000/23."--In margin below map of Salisbury, Winchester and Reading. Inset: Portland. Originally issued folded in covers 23 x 14 cm.
- England and Wales
- Glamorgan (Wales)—Maps, Berkshire (England)—Maps, Hampshire (England)—Maps, Somerset (England)—Maps, Wiltshire (England)—Maps, Maps—England—Berkshire—1923, Maps—England—Hampshire—1923, Maps—England—Somerset—1923, Maps—England—Wiltshire—1923, and Maps—Wales—Glamorgan—1923
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.