Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Mapa de los estados unidos de Méjico
- Disturnell, John, 1801-1877
- [Washington, D.C.] : Dept. of State, 1935 ([Baltimore] : A. Hoen & Co.)
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. "Reproduced in 1935 to accompany ʻTreaties and other international acts of the United States of America, ʼ Volume 5. See Document 129." "The earliest of five or more 1847 editions. The copy added to the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo of February 2, 1848, in the archives of the Department of State." Prime meridian: Washington. Includes table of distances, table of statistics, "Profile of the route between Mexico and Vera Cruz," and "Profile of the route b[e]tween Mexico and Acapulco." Insets: Carta de los caminos &c. desde Vera Cruz y Alvarado a Méjico -- Map showing the battle grounds of the 8th and 9th May 1846. By J.H. Eaton -- Chart of the bay of Vera Cruz. Drawn by order of V. Admiral Baudin.
- Mexico and West (U.S.)
- Mexico—Maps, West (U.S.)—Maps, and Historical maps—Mexico
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.