Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Carte réduite des côtes orientales de l'Amérique septentrionale : contenant celles des provinces de New-York et de la Nouvelle Angleterre, celles de l'Acadie ou Nouvelle Ecosse, de l'Île Royale de l'Île St. Jean, avec l'intérieur du pays
- France. Dépôt des cartes et plans de la marine and France. Depot des cartes et plans de la marine
- [Paris] : Depot general de la marine, 1780.
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. Appears in the Service hydrographique's Neptune Americo-Septentrional, [1778-1780]. Prime meridian: Paris. In upper margin: No. 1. Hyd. no. 61. Shows boundaries of Northeastern States. 1780
- Northeastern States and Maritime Provinces
- Northeastern States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maritime Provinces—Maps—Early works to 1800, Coasts—Northeastern States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Coasts—Maritime Provinces—Maps—Early works to 1800, Nautical charts—Northeastern States—Early works to 1800, Nautical charts—Maritime Provinces—Early works to 1800, Nautical charts—Atlantic coast (North America)—Early works to 1800, Maps—Northeastern States—1780, and Maps—Maritime Provinces—1780
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.