Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Théâtre des opérations les plus importantes de l'armée du sud, dans la Virginie, dans les deux Carolines, et dans la Géorgie
- Buache, Jean-Nicolas, 1741-1825
- [Paris : Dentu, 1807]
- Relief shown by hachures. In upper margin: XII. Taken from atlas accompanying the French translation of The life of Washington by John Marshall; maps by Jean-Nicolas Buache. cf. Tooley's dictionary of mapmakers, vol. 1.
- United States, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia
- Atlantic States—History—Revolution, 1775-1883—Maps, Georgia—Maps, North Carolina—Maps, South Carolina—Maps, United States—History—Revolution, 1775-1783—Maps, Virginia—Maps, Historical maps—Georgia, Historical maps—North Carolina, Historical maps—South Carolina, and Historical maps—Virginia
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.