Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of part of the island of Newfoundland to illustrate the paper by Staff-Commander G. Robinson R.N.
- Murray, Alex (Alexander), 1811-1885
- London: published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1877.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Route of the party overland from Bonne Bay to Green Bay is shown. Includes elevation profile of route [horizontal scale 1:253,440; vertical scale ca. 1:38,400]. Includes descriptions of vegetation and soil quality. From: The Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 47, (1877), pp. 278-84; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.47 1877
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Newfoundland—Description and travel—Maps, Physical geography—Newfoundland—Maps, Newfoundland—Maps, and Physical maps
- Call number:
- G3436.E63 1877 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.