Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Outline Map of The British Cameroons
- Great Britain. Colonial Office
- [Teddington, England] : [Directorate of Colonial Surveys], 1924.
- Map shows: international and provincial boundaries, province and divisional headquarters. Area administered as Cameroons Province, area administered by the Resident of Bornu and Resident of Yola provinces. This map shows The Cameroons under the British administration were divided by a strech of approximately 45 miles into north and south by the Benue River. "1686.3897.a1260/240.750.6.24" Original map is filed in the Map/Geospatial Center, a map reproduction is attached to companion volume.
- Cameroon, Nigeria, and Africa, West
- Administrative and political divisions—Cameroon—Maps, Administrative and political divisions—Nigeria—Maps, Great Britain—Colonies, Cameroon—Maps, Nigeria—Maps, and Africa, West—Maps
- Call number:
- G8731.F7 1924 .C6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.